Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sponsorship


Hello everyone,
Some of you may know that I receive constant updates from my students and friends in Gulu, Uganda about the state of the village and how sponsorship is always needed in this very poor city. Below is a letter from my friend Simon. Simon's parents died last year and left him with over 6 other children to take care of. He is not yet 19 and he is struggling to feed them all and take care of them. We are helping support him along with Josh Davis (who he mentions in the letter) but because of our other obligations to two other Ugandan families (Mary and Irene) it is very difficult to FULLY provide for him and his families needs. If anyone would like to help, a simple $20 a month will go farther than you could ever imagine.
Thanks
~Jesse


"Wow brother Jesse,
Iam glad to hear from you once more. How are you doing brother and sarah as well? Back to me iam busy doing exams.
Oh brother thanks alot for the money but brother Josh have not yet made it my way but he told me that he will send it this week. Indeed we are lacking food I think it will now help us for buying food and other things needed as well. Thanks alot God bless you brother.

Well brother, pertaing kids did any body has agree to sponsor them in school? Because i received an email from my brother Josh telling me that few have accepted to help me.
When will you and Sarah leave for mexco brother?

Thanks have a lovely day brother. God bless you.
in christ
simon.

No comments: